Philippine's Reality Roleplay-66.85.148.154:7750
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

66.85.148.154:7750

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)

Go down 
+3
Grim
Jeffrey_Bufflake
Justine_Timberlake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Justine_Timberlake

Justine_Timberlake

(ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Empty
PostSubject: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:11 am

Gang Name:Los Santos Syndicate

Who is the Leader:Triamedes Ravelo

Gang Story:
*The Story Of Los Santos Syndicate*

The Los Santos Syndicate gang Originated in Los Santos. Me and My Friend Justine Malicdem were talking about Gangs/families. Then Justine says that we try to create A gang, I say to her that we don't have enough money to Create a Gang. Then My Friend Kenshiro Cobarde try To join LSFMD. She Interview by Abby_Gallardo And Invited By Ma'am Jepau_Tan. Justine was so happy because she passed The Interview and She Join to LSFMD. Starting Morning to Evening she's Still online because she want To be Rank up to R2 or paramedic. then in Few Weeks She Became R5 or deputy chief and rank by Mark Zuckerberg. Then sHe have 90k Already just in 3 weeks. While She Working in LSFMD , Im working by Delivering materials and selling materials. after one (1) Week i have now 40k already. Then I say To Justine Malicdem that she quit into LSFMD because we Will create gang. Then Were Talking about Yakuza Syndicate. were trying to copy The Syndicate. then Katarina says ''Los Santos Syndicate''? Then i said Yeah! Thats the name Of gang/families i Want. Then Justine quit to LSFMD and she give the 90k to Me. And i says to her that we can now Create a gang because we have Enough Money For That. Then Justine and Me became BestFriends. Smile

What is The name of The gang?
''Los Santos Syndicate''

Gang Description:
A Gang that Who makes Easier Job and Easier Money. Its Legal Or Illegal? We finished that Job.

Who is The leader of the gang
Triamedes Ravelo

Why you should be a gang leader. How established you/your gang and your gang members are on the server, etc?
I (Justine Timberlake) should be leader because I introduced my gang members to this game. My Friends should be allowed because they have evolved from mindless DMers to legit street soldiers who are loyal and Active to our Gang and to the rules of our server.

Leader: Triamedes Ravelo
Rank 5: Kenshiro Cobarde
Rank 4: Jeffrey Donovan
Rank 3:Rodney Ternura
Rank 2: Alejandro Lazcano
Rank 1: Mack S Valencia

Your Rank Names:
Rank 6:El Micho
Rank 5:El Zyto
Rank 4:El Moreno
Rank 2:El Thresh
Rank 1:Newb

Desired Skins(Include their ID's and Pictures):
Girl SkinID 12
Rank 6:ID 14
Rank 5:ID32
Rank 4:ID 44
Rank 3:ID 95
Rank 2:ID 221
Rank 1:ID 229

Last edited by Justine_Timberlake on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey_Bufflake

Jeffrey_Bufflake

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:25 am

/SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:25 am

Need More /Support
Back to top Go down
https://pr-rp.forumtl.com
Justine_Timberlake

Justine_Timberlake

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

OK SIR ROUTER SALAMAT PO
Back to top Go down
Alberto_Rioz

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 am

Tutal Maganda Ung Gang Story BTW /SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
William_Legaspi

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 am

/SUPPORT IDOL JUSTINE TIMBERLAKE
Back to top Go down
Justine_Timberlake

Justine_Timberlake

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:59 am

Tnks For Your /Support
Back to top Go down
Justine_Timberlake

Justine_Timberlake

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:39 am

COMMENT MR ROUTER
Back to top Go down
Jayvie_Kenn

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:42 am

/SUPPORT PA ACCEPT NG GANG CREATION BOSS ROUTER
Back to top Go down
Justine_Timberlake

Justine_Timberlake

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:20 am

PA ACCEPT NA PO NG GANG BOSS ROUTER
Back to top Go down
MarQue_Blaze

MarQue_Blaze

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:23 am

/SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)   (ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED)-(Los Santos Syndicate Gang Creation)
Page 1 of 1