Philippine's Reality Roleplay-66.85.148.154:7750
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

66.85.148.154:7750

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LSPD Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clydexian M Bautista

Clydexian M Bautista

LSPD Creation  Empty
PostSubject: LSPD Creation    LSPD Creation  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:05 am

First name: Clydexian_M
                                                                                        Last name: Bautista
                                                                                       Date of birth: 2/10/1990
                                                                                       Current address: Market
Phone number: 63093
Sex: Male
Nationality: Filipino
Current employment:

Have you ever been arrested before?: Nope
Do you hold a U.S citizenship documentation?: Yes
Do you have a valid U.S driver license?: Yes

Give a brief introduction of your background, upbringing and so on (minimum 200 words split in two paragraphs):
Hello, my name isClydexian_M_Bautista ive been born in Los Santos- Iddlewood.I'am trustable,friendly,awesome,cool,and brave. My Mother Name is Hugh and my father name is Mandy.

We suffering our mother into our "Adobong Ulam" because my mother dont have a job.Our Money is too small, we are very poor so we transfer into "Green Gate House". Many Children Playing Pico,Basketball,Volleyball,Tennis,Bandminton,. after 5 years, i graduated in college with a course of Engineer. and iam now ready to hire.

Have you ever been denied from the LSPD before?If yes, Link the Application): Nope

Legal Documentation((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats))
LSPD Creation  A3qk

The Contract:
I'am Christian Ivann, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and LSPD.

(( Out Of Character ))

Name: Clydexian_M_Bautista
Past Character Names (If any):Clydexian_Bautista
What is your age: 22
Playing Hours In-game (TLS Time In LS): 36
Current location/country & Timezone: Manila,Caloocan,Philippines
How much can you be online daily?: 3+ Hours
Why do you want to join the LSPD in this server? because i will do my best about catching criminals,pursuiting suspects,etc
Have you been RPing in any Law Enforcement Agency before?: YES
Are you ready to use TS3?: YES!
Are you Prepared to use a Mic?: YES!
Do you understand MOHH-RP Server rules?: Yap
Have you ever been Admin Jailed?if Yes, How many times & what reasons): Nope

Do you understand and agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in revoke of you from the Los Santos Police Department and termination of your Law Enforcement duties?: YES
Back to top Go down

LSPD Creation
Page 1 of 1