Philippine's Reality Roleplay-66.85.148.154:7750
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

66.85.148.154:7750

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christian_Ivann Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian_Ivann

Christian_Ivann Application Empty
PostSubject: Christian_Ivann Application   Christian_Ivann Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:41 pm

First name: Christian
                                                                                         Last name: Ivann
                                                                                        Date of birth: 2/10/1990
                                                                                        Current address: Iddlewood
Phone number: 63927
Sex: Male
Nationality: Filipino
Current employment:

Have you ever been arrested before?: Nope
Do you hold a U.S citizenship documentation?: Yes
Do you have a valid U.S driver license?: Yes

Give a brief introduction of your background, upbringing and so on (minimum 200 words split in two paragraphs):
Hello, my name is Christian Ivann ive been born in Los Santos- Iddlewood.I'am trustable,friendly,awesome,cool,and brave. My Mother Name is Elisa and my father name is Luis.My Father died last september 20,2013 for being shot by a robber. September 20,2013 (8:00 P.M), My father was go to bank. there are two robbers was trying to rob the bank and the cashier dindt give some money. 8:15 P.M, robbers start shoting at the cashier and into my father. My father was shot and died at exactly 9:35 P.M

We suffering our mother into our "Delatang Ulam" because my mother dont have a job.Our Money is too small, we are very poor so we transfer into "Squater House". Many Ugly in that area,many poor,blind,and non sense. It's very dirty. after 5 years, i graduated in colledge with a course of LSPD. and iam now ready to hire.

Have you ever been denied from the LSPD before?If yes, Link the Application): Nope

Legal Documentation((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats))
Christian_Ivann Application XKjTo
Christian_Ivann Application FrEsC

The Contract:
I'am Christian Ivann, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and LSPD.

(( Out Of Character ))

Name: Christian Ivann Cabardo
Past Character Names (If any): Christian_Cabardo
What is your age: 19
Playing Hours In-game (TLS Time In LS): 36
Current location/country & Timezone: Manila,Pasay,Philippines
How much can you be online daily?: 3+ Hours
Why do you want to join the LSPD in this server? because i will do my best about catching criminals,pursuiting suspects,etc
Have you been RPing in any Law Enforcement Agency before?: YES
Are you ready to use TS3?: YES!
Are you Prepared to use a Mic?: YES!
Do you understand MOHH-RP Server rules?: Yap
Have you ever been Admin Jailed?if Yes, How many times & what reasons): Nope

Do you understand and agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in revoke of you from the Los Santos Police Department and termination of your Law Enforcement duties?: YES
Back to top Go down
Christian_Ivann

Christian_Ivann Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian_Ivann Application   Christian_Ivann Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:16 pm

[size=200]ANY ADMINS PLEASE RESPONDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!![/size]
Back to top Go down

Christian_Ivann Application
Page 1 of 1