Philippine's Reality Roleplay-66.85.148.154:7750
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

66.85.148.154:7750

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Los Santos Police Department Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triamedes_Ravelo

Triamedes_Ravelo

Los Santos Police Department Application Form  Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Police Department Application Form    Los Santos Police Department Application Form  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:52 am

( In Character ))

First name: Triamedes
                                                                                         Last name: Ravelo
                                                                                        Date of birth: March/2/1999
                                                                                      Current address: Los,Santos,Jefferson
Phone number: 20410
Sex: Male
Nationality:Filipino
Current employment: Arm's Dealer

Have you ever been arrested before?: No
Do you hold a U.S citizenship documentation?: Yes
Do you have a valid U.S driver license?: Yes
List the qualifications you have:Truthfull

Give a brief introduction of your background, upbringing and so on (minimum 200 words split in two paragraphs):

Have you ever been denied from the LSPD before?If yes, Link the Application): No

Legal Documentation((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats))
Los Santos Police Department Application Form  1375796_527658170661404_1067658135_n

The Contract:
I Anthony Owen, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and LSPD.

(( Out Of Character ))

Name: John Raymond E Atillo
Past Character Names (If any):Ryanne Gelle
What is your age: 15
Playing Hours In-game (TLS Time In LS): playing hours 31/
Current location/country & Timezone: 127 Abes Comp.Sang.Cal.City.Phillipines
How much can you be online daily?: 3/4 Hours
Why do you want to join the LSPD in this server? to protect all innocent people to all criminals around in Los Santos .
Have you been RPing in any Law Enforcement Agency before?:Yes
Are you ready to use TS3?: Yes
Are you Prepared to use a Mic?: Yes
Do you understand MOHH-RP Server rules?: Yes
Have you ever been Admin Jailed?if Yes, How many times & what reasons): No

Do you understand and agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in revoke of you from the Los Santos Police Department and termination of your Law Enforcement duties?:NoneYes I Agree
Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department Application Form
Page 1 of 1